Reflections

When I took up Ramayana Remix as my project, I was sure there was going to be something good in store for us. Turns out, it was awe...




When I took up Ramayana Remix as my project, I was sure there was going to be something good in store for us. Turns out, it was awesome!

My journey in this course has been a total learning experience. Starting from the workouts, the meditation, organizing, the research work (which was done so interestingly each time) and all the open discussions where everyone had the freedom to keep their viewpoint forward. From day one till now, I see the change.  In the first week, it was tough for me to call us a team. And now? Oh now we’re one awesome Ramayana family ready to create our own epic next month with all the masala in it!
I always considered myself capable of working in and as a group. But in this course, where we all were treated as adults by Evan at all times, I learnt pretty different group dynamics which I hadn’t followed earlier.  It made me a good team worker and much more responsible. Also, I love organizing things and stacking them properly. So I had fun taking care of all the cut outs and sheets and organizing them into the folder every now and then.  Classes did get stressful every now and then but again learning to cope with the pressure was all it took to overcome the stress.
Over all, I think the course really transformed me. After three months, I can very surely say that now I’m a lot more confident than before, I have a good knowledge about the Indian mythology (and I also know some very cool facts which I love showing off to people around me every now and then! :D) , I’ve made more than 15 strong bonds, I know how to present myself on the stage and how to handle every situation that we may find ourselves in and I've learnt some very important life lessons.
All this wouldn’t have been possible without Evan and my group mates who are largely responsible for who I am now and who I am going to be.
Waiting to hit the stage next month!
RR Forever J


PS: Not to forget the amazing Kerala chapter and the Pulavars. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. the composition of the clock is awesome...really like the way each and every words describes each and every hour..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really like your collage. And yes all of us do make a great team. And it has changed all of us in a positive way.

    ReplyDelete