Just 1/3 of the big picture! ;)

I for one have had an amazing time in this course. It’s like the course was built for me because I love travelling, being playfu...



I for one have had an amazing time in this course. It’s like the course was built for me because I love travelling, being playful, was very unaware of the Ramayana, needed to learn to adjust, get rid of my major stage fright, almost everything this course is making me do I was incapable of doing.

Ramayan Remix for me has been something that has made me look beyond certain things. It has made me realize that I’m not the only one around, and that not everyone is going to be adjusting so I need to learn to. I am playful and I’m glad a nature like that is appreciated here. It has made me realize that everything has it’s own time. I learnt that that people are and will be different and you can’t expect them to operate in the way you want them to.
I think all the above things I learnt are an important part of life. Someday or the other learning these things will be of utmost importance and it is always best if you have known it for a while.
So on the whole I think this course has benefitted me  a lot and I thank everyone for making it possible :) 

You Might Also Like

2 comments