what this journey means to me

   This journey has been one heck of an experience, I wish I could start it all over again,There is so much i have learnt and grown as a pe...

   This journey has been one heck of an experience, I wish I could start it all over again,There is so much i have learnt and grown as a person.
  The Ramayana Remix group has taught me so much, discipline, how to adjust, team work, and mainly, how to just let go of myself as we go along together. I realized, it takes effort and teamwork to work as a group, it takes alot of discipline to be a performer and again most importantly,you need to let yourself go.
   As a person, i have learnt to not have first impressions anymore, and also, i feel, everyones help, i feel i have become so much more free since i first came into this group, and not just with this group, but everyday. This group has taught me  to look within myself, and to love more without judging each other.
   From giving me the opportunity i thought i would never recieve again after school. also, many experiences which could only be experienced through this group, and to be around such amazing people, be around so much positive energy, be with the first facilitator that treats us like adults, and enact an EPIC story, ramayana remix has just been a dream come true, and i cant wait to go through the rest of the journey. with all of you and a few new additions to the group.
Thank you all for and amazing experience so far and heres to alot more along the way!

You Might Also Like

0 comments