The Journey

I remember the expectations I had from the course, and it all turned out so differently.  Its hard to reflect on the entire semester...


I remember the expectations I had from the course, and it all turned out so differently. 
Its hard to reflect on the entire semester, because theres so much I've done and so much Ive learnt. 
Everything Ive learnt in this course has been hands on. And I have come to realize that it works best for me. Watching people do various things over time, Ive learnt to do those things too. It not just improved me in my skill, but it has also made me learn how to manage greater things. What the most important learning for me was working as a big group, and coordinating things. Letting go of yourself and talking and discussing things that otherwise i may not be comfortable discussing in front of unfamiliar people. 
At the same time, I have learnt such much about different cultures through our visits to different places, and learning about the laser cut-outs and working in a group to the illustrations definitely has made me a more sensitive as a person.

I think the ability to work and collaborate with different minded people is always going to be something I am going to hold onto, because as an artist understanding the needs, the emotions of my surrounding and the people that I shall associate with is very necessary. 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. regarding the before and after effect even i am really astonished.In my first blog post I saidthat I had just gone through a wikipedia article of the Ramayana.=) sweet,aint it?and now were pros!!(well, you guys are.im still an apprentice)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the beginning of the course, I actually thought I might have a hard time getting along with you (esp after that weird experience I had with you where we were the government in that consumption course) but I think I have grown also the same way you have in terms of being able to work and collaborate with different minded people and still finding common ground. :)

    I really also look up to the way you are constantly journalling and hopefully it will inspire me to get into the habit too.

    lowve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. * ignore my "really also"... its one of those words :\ :p

    ReplyDelete