shadow reflection

This journey of mine through Ramayana Remix has been unexpectedly very fun, emotional and educational. I have come to find out many thi...



This journey of mine through Ramayana Remix has been unexpectedly very fun, emotional and educational. I have come to find out many things in this past few months, have been aware of certain important issues that i dint even know were so important, have helped people be aware of it and have come to realize it myself as well.

The way of doing things in this course not only made me want to do more but also to do it better,
the bond that has been created among us has made me realize what team work really means.
  The twist of the epic, twist in our own terms, the epic itself and us in it ,  an opportunity to change the unchangeable , what more can one want from a course?
 All the moments shared together with all the arguments and the laughter has made me into a more socially active person and has given me the guts to say what i think out loud, this is one of the things that Ramayana Remix has taught me, IE ' never say yes to the wrong'.

I've experienced many beautiful moments during the trips that we made during this course. The taste of the culture, food and love made it even better, the teachings and the hospitality of the family in Kerela which i will never forget. The Puppet show which was beyond imagination, and the Trans dance which was way beyond it! These are the memories that will be recalled.
  The team work and the tolerance given during our Singapore trip needs to get a hat off, for not everything went as planned but we managed to do everything with a cool head and with alot of patients, and so every moment became worth it!

all the workout sessions, the hilarious acts and all the Epic Parody made this course way better than i had ever imagined it to be.

lastly, i feel that i have not been able to give my 100%  in this course which upsets me as i feel that the learning that we do here goes up to the limit and therefore such attachment is created within us and if ever i get another chance to get in it in the future , i would jump in blindly as i know that here we make a better person and a better story teller of our selves.   

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. i can strongly relate to what you say about yourself and the group.I have always understood myself as an independent and autonomous individual and for a lot of group things I simply don't have the sensorium or awareness..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes this course has been a bonding for all us! and yes nothing goes as it is planned but all of us together can make it better than planned! :)

    ReplyDelete