Sita's Slam

My name is Sita I am played like a sitar My love puts me in agni pariksha But I dont wanna get roasted liked Chicken Tikka I'd rath...

My name is Sita
I am played like a sitar
My love puts me in agni pariksha
But I dont wanna get roasted liked Chicken Tikka
I'd rather take an agni-less ricksha
I thought my rescuer's name was Rama
and that he had a sense for Dharma - not drama
It's the hotspot, too hot for Janaka's daughter,
I need the qualities of running water
Run, Sita, run like Lola,
I'm not just a chica bonita,
my love has more flavors than pizza margherita
if my love was a building, it had more stories than Al-Kalifa
But now I've reached the end of my story..

Did the fire that didnt burn me burn your brain?
Why cant you see that my heart is in flames?!
only for you, Ram. You lit my fire
with your love and not with the trial

But I am pure like the fire,
pure like the wind
pure like the air
and pure like the earth
I gave myself to you
you rejected me, so now I'm going back to her.

I shall return to mother earth's womb
If I am one hundred percent pure!


You Might Also Like

0 comments