Nyaan Pallakad Poi ( "I went to palakkad" in malayalam)

This experience has taught me or made me realize a couple of things. Its made me realize that 22 different people can come together t...



This experience has taught me or made me realize a couple of things.
Its made me realize that 22 different people can come together to produce something that beautiful. 


It's taught me that I can have fun and complete my work (provided I stay off from any electronic communication device :p)
 



What I take away the most is meeting a man warm and hospitable man like Ramachandra Pullavar. He opened out to us and made us feel very comfortable. It was obvious on the last day that the whole room was filled with a lot of love coming from both sides. (too much love actually) Lastly, I loved singing for everyone.

This has been the most memorable trip I have ever been on and I'm sure that there are more waiting to beat this one :)

Thol pava koothu puppet making has taught me patience. Besides that, the fact that we actually recreated the puppet from scratch has made me pay attention to the to finer details and the style. I also liked the fact that we made the puppet using the traditional method of a chisel and a hammer. How I will use this knowledge I do not know but I think a lot of things are like that. Things come to use when you least expect them to. What I take away for now is the experience.


SUPER!





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Well said, Chandni! It was so much fun working together as a family while you would sing for all of us. It just set the right mood for 4 whole days. :)

    ReplyDelete