the dramatic tragic comic sic-fi story

I feel a lot of appreciation for all the things that the project gave me. It makes me happy to realize that I found my plac...





I feel a lot of appreciation for all the things that the project gave me. It makes me happy to realize that I found my place in this new environment.
My abilities in dancing, moving, physical expression have grown. These days I just feel so comfortable in my body!
Its simply awesome and inspiring that we can work together with people who are experts in their matter.
Regarding creativity and crazy ideas I think that there is a lot of unused potential until now.
I will deepen my knowledge of the Ramayana these holidays, hoping that I will be able to really feel the story.
The OHP and technical issues are things Id like to become more familiar with. Actually I was a VJ and I am familiar with the projecting game so I dont understand why the OHP repels me.
Now I slowly gain consciousness of attitudes and ways I interact with others that I dislike (the attitudes, not the others). I hope to find peace with this side of me and with others and to find more constructive ways to interact.
I m looking forward to the coming semester with a fire of motivation and excitement, ready to throw myself into work and also with the trembling knees and the aching heart of not knowing wether I can stay until the end.
And thank you for the opportunity to stand up and fight for gender issues, I see this as an honor, risking to sound pathetic.=)

You Might Also Like

0 comments