Reflection

What did you learn? Well I learned alot of things. Right from the basics of Ramayana which I never bothered to read or know about in my life...

What did you learn? Well I learned alot of things. Right from the basics of Ramayana which I never bothered to read or know about in my life to being part of a group and working as a team and not as an individual. I got the essence of how a production actually works like. Research made me think about things which I would not otherwise. I learnt how to let go and be confident. This entire semester was very helpful to me.


How did you grow and change as a person? I stopped judging people. I finally accepted that yes everyone has a way of doing and thinking things. I also increased my stamina... even though it might not be much but for me it was hell lot. I started maintaining a journal which I before RR never would.

Why does it matter? It matters coz this is gonna reflect on everything I do. It will help me think about certain things in a certain way. It will help me analyse things better. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments