final post

What did you learn? so so much. a little bit of everything, large bits of specific things, but i think my learning of most consequence...


  • What did you learn?
so so much. a little bit of everything, large bits of specific things, but i think my learning of most consequence was how to be a better, emotive actor. being emotive has always been a little difficult for me. 

  • How did you grow and change as a person?
i feel like i'm a very social person, but i think there's a major difference between talkative and saying something of substance. I've really opened up and am less afraid of being let down by consequences. moreover, i know there's nothing to fear in consequence if you work enough to make them meet your desires.

  • Why does it matter?
it matters a great deal because the one thing i will interact with every day, isnt even people, its my own life. I will be affecting it every second of the day for the rest of my life, and to expect great consequence is only
feasible if I've valued life enough, by taking it seriously.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. It's good to learn you have learned to value your life and time! Can't wait to see a changed Van! :)

    ReplyDelete