Andhra with Chindu

‘I figured it is always better to be unpopular by choice.’ -Tom Upton When something new and different enters our mundane lif...


‘I figured it is always better to be unpopular by choice.’
-Tom Upton
When something new and different enters our mundane life, it makes us curious. However when we fail to notice the different changes in and around us, sudden admiration or curiosity of others towards us startles us. Similar was our epic stay in a tiny village in Andhra. Yes I did expect stares and a few questions but none of us were prepared for the mob following. It got me thinking, so different was their life that a guest in the neighborhood excited them and made their day a lot more interesting. I realized that we are firm enough to grab attention in spite of a language barrier with the differences of our positions in society.

Chindu art form taught me that even with the most basic instruments and arrangement a beautiful message can be given out. The stage presence of the artists was commendable and the ability to extempore a performance was very inspirational.

You Might Also Like

0 comments