Witness account- hanuman

Episode: Sita sitting in ashokvatika with the demons Witness: Hanuman Mata Sita is lost in her deep thoughts, Her eyes are fill...


Episode: Sita sitting in ashokvatika with the demons
Witness: Hanuman


Mata Sita is lost in her deep thoughts,
Her eyes are filled with sorrow and sadness on her face,
She sat under the ashoka  tree, longing to meet Sri Ram,
Filled with Anguish, she seemed to have lost hopes
I silently thought to myself, this is what love is, this is what devotion is!
My heart ached seeing her, My mother suffer like this!
Thats when I dropped the ring, hoping to get her back to life.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. The last line is very sweet, since he witness stands up for the protagonist! "Dropped the ring" made me think of dropping a line and calling up a friend in need.

    I really like the poetic flow and emotions of this monologue and how Hanuman relates to Sita like a son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We usually tend to see Hanuman as the 'brawn' guy - the one who has the muscles - who beats up the bad guys but here you have given us a glimpse of his emotional side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. The last line was very impactful. The essay portrays a certain determination which is very heart warming.

    ReplyDelete