When Rama is banished.

When Dasrath tells Ram that he has to go to the forest for 14 years: From Laxmans point of view :  How can my father, the greates...



When Dasrath tells Ram that he has to go to the forest for 14 years:


  • From Laxmans point of view : 


How can my father, the greatest king do such a thing to his dearest Son whom he loves more than his life. What will i do alone here without my brother. I have always been following him since my childhood. he is my lord.
If I be alone here, Kaikeyi might make life also hell. There will be no one to support me here. Also I cant let my brother go all alone I need to be there for his protection.


  • On lookers at the court:


How come our King suddenly changed his decision. He was the greatest king ever and he always makes the righteous decisions then how is it that he got carried by his wife.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This shows the dilemma in the minds of the courtiers well. This episode must have caused an uproar.
    On the same lines, Rama's decision to banish his wife must have strengthened the belief of his people that he was a stronger and ideal ruler after his father bowed down to Kaikeyi's wishes.

    ReplyDelete