The Staging

I agree to some extent. The actors should have some form of costume to somewhat portray the role that they are playing in the performance...

I agree to some extent. The actors should have some form of costume to somewhat portray the role that they are playing in the performance that they put up. but then again, I feel that before the the spectactor can change into the costume like they suggested, all the energy of that moment will go. Or maybe thats just my assumption. I also feel that if actors can put up a brilliant performance just using chairs and tables like they mentioned it would get more appreciation than if they did it with all the props necessary, i feel the challenge is more when they dont have the props, and i respect the ones who can pull off quite a show with a limeted access to props. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments