poem and picture

Oh! i was swayed by her her beautiful hair and azure skin At first, i just took her to teach Him a lesson But I love Her My re...


Oh! i was swayed by her
her beautiful hair and azure skin
At first, i just took her to teach Him a lesson
But I love Her
My revenge is forgotten.
'Let me take care of you
In a palace prettier than these woods.
Let me pamper you
With things more exotic than these.'
Oh! I am swayed by you
Your innocence and you youth.
Yet the question remains
Will I ever be hers
This love is cursed,
It might just get me a ticket to hell.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. i like the line "yet the question remains, will be ever hers?" ... talks a lot about Ravanas feelings for Sita.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the poem is really well chosen, it expresses the feelings well. :)

    ReplyDelete