Poem and Picture

Oh Sita, the love of my life, I'm so lucky to have you as my wife. I can do anything you ask me to, But dont send me away, when ...

Oh Sita, the love of my life,
I'm so lucky to have you as my wife.
I can do anything you ask me to,
But dont send me away, when danger lurks for you.
I went to the jungle insearch of a dear,
But as I reached home you weren't here.
Oh Sita, where have you gone,
I have slayed the dear which came to the lawn.
Beware Raavan, I shall come after you,
You have captured Sita and slayed Jatayu.
Till the time i live and breathe my last breath,
I promise you Sita, I shall save you until death. 

-Ram





You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I think its the perfect love song from a man's heart. I can feel the emotion when I read it.

    I love how you maintained a rhyme scheme and managed to add specific details AND make it all work! :)
    I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree whole heartedly. Shams - I actually felt more moved hearing you read it to the group. Your voice and delivery complimented this piece nicely. I look forward to more poetry from you.

      Delete
  2. I love this poem. Fits perfectly in the situation.
    Words are well versed also the illustration is very adds to beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The character and the poem i think go hand in hand. Its suited for this n hence i like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete