Lakshmanas point of view

Lakshman's point of view: I wait for this moment, for my brother to feel joy again, After such a long tie, He is going to be reunit...

Lakshman's point of view:
I wait for this moment,
for my brother to feel joy again,
After such a long tie,
He is going to be reunited
with his soulmate

I was a little confused,
when he asked for her to get decked up
it boggled me,
when he started boasting about himself,
didn't he want to see his wife?

She comes out
with so much love in her eyes,
That pure devotion
Glowing on her face as she gazes upon her loved one
he's a lucky man

He wants her to leave,
he mentions my name too.
the outrage within me
the shame i feel, i cannot express with words
and for the first time
i feel ashamed,
to call him my brother.

You Might Also Like

0 comments