Sita taken into Mother Nature's womb

Episode- Sita taken into the womb of Mother Earth Witness - Ram (Realizing his biggest mistake) You’re the one that I want, the ...

Episode- Sita taken into the womb of Mother Earth
Witness - Ram
(Realizing his biggest mistake)


You’re the one that I want, the one that I needThe one that I gotta have just to succeedWhen I first saw you, I knew it was realI’m sorry about the pain I made you feelThat wasn’t me, let me show you the way
I looked for the sun, but it’s raining todayI remember when I first looked into your eyesIt was like God was there, heaven in the skiesI wore a disguise 'cause I didn’t want to get hurtBut I didn’t know I made everything worseLate nights, just holding you in my armsI don’t know how I could do you so wrongI really wanna show you I really need to hold youI really wanna know you like no one else could know youYou’re number one, always in my heartAnd now I can’t believe that our love is torn apartAt times we were off I was scared to show youNow I wanna hold you until I can’t hold youDamn it, I’m insane,Take away the painTake away the hurtBaby, we can make it workOh please return Sita, now that i have realisedYou are really pure, and i was a fool in disguise...
-Ram



You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, I can feel the emotion in every line. Well written!

    Weirdly I relate to it. However, it still leaves me angry...leaves me feeling like "good for him! let him feel the pain." and that's possibly the difference between Sita and me.

    P.s you are so good at poetry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh isn't this from that song by Aviation? You were my everything?

    Well composed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt that Ram is one the main characters in this situation as well and it is because of that she had to take this step in her life so I dont pity Ram at all..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very moving - I suspect he really did feel this way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nicely written. Each line was full of sorrow and pain and love. But as they say you don't know the value of something before you lose it. I guess he should have realised this a little bit earlier.

    ReplyDelete