video

My reflection on six months that have gone by in ShadyLib. How I've grown and how I see myself growing. An ode to the people w...


My reflection on six months that have gone by in ShadyLib. How I've grown and how I see myself growing. An ode to the people who have changed me and have become an unexpected part of my life. :)

I think there's enough 'poetry' in the video to know what I'm trying to say, and I'm going to spare anyone who doesn't like to read much, an elaborate body of text trying to explain the same :D

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. i liked the way you have tried putting pictures with the text in some places, but the only comment to you would be that its difficult to read the text and see the pictures simultaneously. if the text would have been shorter, i guess it would have been better like we see normally after a movie ends. but since you have a poem to show, basically long text, so i guess rather having both text and pictures moving simultaneously in the same speed, you could have made slides, or explored more, so that we can read and also enjoy your pictures...:) otherwise its lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know >.< I had major difficulty trying to get the text and image to flow the same way. Each picture relates to one line from the poem in some way... I don't think that's very obvious, but it isn't meant to be something you understand the first time you watch it. So I think it works :)

    ReplyDelete