Why Shadow Liberation?


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I think the text could have been bigger and laid down better. But the visual is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what is written as the text.

    ReplyDelete
  3. continuation of the blue texture might have worked better i think!
    illustration is beautiful!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a flow in the illustration! the yellow colour works in the image and emotions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you guys need somebody to help out with and take care of the presentation. I think a great deal of power to make impact lies in the way you put your thoughts across. "Whose", instead of "who's", it should be. Great work otherwise. I'll be glad to know more about Shadow Liberation. Because frankly, I've seen videos and it looks vague.

    ReplyDelete