Your choice

. When I am cold inside, there is no chance for me for someone else to think about. I don't stand the way I felt when I was myself ...

.
When I am cold inside, there is no chance for me for someone else to think about.
I don't stand the way I felt when I was myself the victim around.
Somebody please open the door for me cause its getting harder and harder to breathe.

My life is not a joke for someone else to play with
And when I am victimised I was nobody to be compared with.
I'm sorry I don't get that others also go through this
There is fire around me, but I don't want to be a part of this
So somebody please open the door cause its getting harder and harder to breathe.
I hate to be a victim myself but helping someone else makes it harder and harder to breathe!

Whatever happened to me, ever happened to me, ever happened to me,
Oh ghosh! Is also happening to him, also happening to him, also happening to him.
So I'm gonna ring the alarm, ring the alarm, ring the alarm.
And end this shit right so soon.
I'm not gonna escape from the situation like a fool.
So I'm gonna make a choice and act really soon!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I like that you use bright colors in your illustrations with great confidence.

    ReplyDelete