Jump out

Its exactly like growing out of my old jeans, and discovering a new me. Standing up for something i truly believe in and putting off evi...

Its exactly like growing out of my old jeans, and discovering a new me. Standing up for something i truly believe in and putting off evil shadows by throwing light on it. Absorbing and learning on every single step i take. Each step becomes stronger day by day as i walk on the lines of expression. All mistakes and frustrations surround me and they teach me how to deal with it. Devoting myself for 6 months and facing the stage to express the same is why i love shadow liberation. 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. i really liked the illustration ! goes well with the text..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your illustration stands out from everyone else's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I don't believe in fairytales, but I believe in my own footsteps which take me to liberation of my own spirit"

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like the comparison between your learning process and growing out of a pair of jeans. the illustration plays well with the photograph.
    i think a little bit of typographic work would have done the trick!

    ReplyDelete