Thorns under Flowery

Victim When I was lonely and needed a friend I cried on the inside and was strong on the out; till finally the emotions ...






Victim
When I was lonely and needed a friend I cried on the inside and was strong on the out; till finally the emotions burst. And I was weeping while crashing into the first person who would care. I was in a maze, clueless as to where to go. When you’re without worries there’s always room for one more, but this time I was the sad one and third wheel and I had no place to go.
You can get sympathy once but not always. And if you are unneeded then you must at least be a convenience. So you do everything you can to fit into another’s mould.
Till you’re so wound up, one tap... and you’ll fall

Perpetuator
And on the other side can you even blame them? They almost always like you. Mostly even truly love you.
Just that most of the reason why is that.. darling, if I want something, it’s so easy when you’re always there.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I didn't understand how the image goes with the poem? representation could have been clear and better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree ! you could have played more with the illustration ! it doesn't go with the text.

    ReplyDelete