what are you looking at?

My concept is basically a comment on the perverted attitude amongst men about the size of a womans breasts.The jokes on how bigger are bett...

My concept is basically a comment on the perverted attitude amongst men about the size of a womans breasts.The jokes on how bigger are better to the stares she has to deal with while walking down a street. Even if women are well dressed have to undergo humiliation when random men on the road stare at them as if they were walking naked on a road.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love the graphics in this one!
    However, i think the poster would have been more effective if you had used huge semi exposed cleavage or something. Cause at first glance, this one gives me the gist that it says no to bra's, thats till i read the text.
    Good concept either way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually Vibhuti, I think it might be better composed if your image and text would both somehow fit in and interact within the circle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha. Its really different...I really liked the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well said Vibhuti :)
    and i think the composition really good .

    ReplyDelete