BONER ALERT!

Nothing against boners or anything, but my warning signage basically refers to one of the situations most women face while travelling on ...

Nothing against boners or anything, but my warning signage basically refers to one of the situations most women face while travelling on a bus or crowded public transport. Half the time, during my bus journeys when i get an aisle seat in a full bus,I'm most of the time subjected to having a man's crotch right on my face, or my shoulder. If that isn't bad enough, it gets worse when their crotch is aroused for god knows what reason. Hence this signage.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This one is really good concept and i think you have executed it really well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A warning that can never be missed.Nice.

    ReplyDelete