Beware of the Moral Police



You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Nihar, I was just thinking, perhaps this would be more effective if it said something like, "No Hugging and Kissing while the sun is out." Or something like that. I say this because the 9.00 P.M. somehow just left me thinking, "I would be in the safety of my home then, wouldnt I? So it doesn't matter to me..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. i made this specific to SFS colony in yelahanka
    at 9 P.M. people are coming back from the market or from the mess or going to other peoples houses or are just chilling by the road side!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh oki, my bad.
    That explains a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blog needs a 'like button' :P
    I like the use of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It will suit properly on the srishti students by yehlanka police.......
    Awesome........

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a very nice warning poster. the use of colours and the concept is also very very nice.

    ReplyDelete