How Gendered.

I have generally chosen the education part to put here because education is the base to remove other stereotypes. I grew up watching those...


I have generally chosen the education part to put here because education is the base to remove other stereotypes. I grew up watching those stereotypical views that why girls need education, at the end they have to stay the whole life doing household work only. since childhood I was hearing the same dialogue which i put in the picture which mean that how much ever girl will study, anyway they have to spend their whole life in the kitchen only.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. And have you ever been told/experienced anything in particular in your childhood being a boy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice question Vishakha... In your post Rahul, I understand the way you where socialized to see women in their gender role. What messages did you receive about yourself and the role that you were expected to play?

    ReplyDelete